02 February 2011

Teacher

Dear Friend

Thank you for being my teacher. The way you pulled me down, used me and had full control over me, taught me to stick up for myself and to not be the door mat I have always been. You have made me so much stronger! You were right for calling me "useless." It was useless of me, allowing you to walk all over me when you pleased. But because of your amazing teaching I was able to change that.
It is funny how you think you gained so much out of me and left me with nothing. When really I'm the richer one. You unknowingly taught me so much and when people saw your true colours you were left with hardly anyone and I still had a mass amount of true friends. Even ones you tried to scare off with your lies, they still stuck with me.
Thank you for pushing me and making me fall even more, when I was already falling. Don't count on me to catch you anymore... even if you come back crying, I'm done with letting you back into my life. I forgive you and I will sadly always care and love you. But I've let go of you now and you won't hold me back any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment