12 November 2010

Your words travelled to me in the wind

I'd do anything for you, anything at all.
I'd drop anything for you, and run for miles just to get to you.
I'd get anything for you, no matter how hard it is to find, I'll search as long as it takes.
I'd do anything for you, anything at all, your wish is my command...

And even though what you said, breaks my already broken heart, I still love you and I always will. Though you don't know that I am breaking, because of the painful truth of your words that travelled to me in the wind, I still won't let on that I know and if it must be, I will just let you go. I'll let go of your hand and the tears will stream as I walk away, from a friendship that I thought would never end. But as long as your happy, that is all that matters to me.

I'd do anything for you, anything at all, no matter how painful or hard it may be, your wish is my command

1 comment:

  1. I do like this Mr. Bloggy you've got going on very much. You write so well! I'm so jealous! If only I could speak my thoughts with numbers....(I guess I'd be a robot..) Anyway just wanted to say I love you <3 (and your writing)

    ReplyDelete